Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
When players log in to play Guild Wars 2 this April Fools’, they’ll notice something different about all of the player characters in-game. Did they get new hairstyles? Maybe new outfits? Nope. We’ve added 200% more cranium to all player characters, turning them into bobble heads! As players trounce through Tyria, they will have their own heavy-headed character and get the chance to see their friends and foes as bobble heads as well.
To give you a visual of what players will actually experience in-game, take a look at the latest Vine video from Guild Wars 2: https://vine.co/GuildWars2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.
- Craft of Gods Goes Free to Play!
- Craft of Gods, the 3D fantasy MMORPG, officially goes free to play. The game now has a free to play server and a subscription based one with f...
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.