Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign. This early prequel offers players an introduction to the combat of Shadowrun Online through PvP and four missions. New content and features will be added regularly with opportunities for players to directly influence development.
Set in a dystopian 2075, when man meets magic and melds with machinery, you and your friends will take on the riskiest jobs to face the most treacherous enemies. Live your life on the edge, fight corporations and gangs, and stay alive in the most dangerous job of all; Shadowrunner.
Based on one of the world’s most successful pen-and-paper RPGs, Shadowrun Online is a turn-based MMO with class-free character-creation, magic, hacking, combat galore, and numerous unique features, including a world-campaign that evolves based on the collective actions of the players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/15: Dragon's Prophet EU and Playstation 4
- A glimpse of today's MMO news from Dragon's Prophet and the Playstation 4.
- Rumors abound: Nexon to buy EA?
- According to a recent report by Bloomberg, Nexon may be interested in buying EA (Electronic Arts).
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Leprechaun Race
- What these diminutive sprites lack in physical might, they make up for with sneaky skills that allow them to be both the ideal scout on the fr...