Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign. This early prequel offers players an introduction to the combat of Shadowrun Online through PvP and four missions. New content and features will be added regularly with opportunities for players to directly influence development.
Set in a dystopian 2075, when man meets magic and melds with machinery, you and your friends will take on the riskiest jobs to face the most treacherous enemies. Live your life on the edge, fight corporations and gangs, and stay alive in the most dangerous job of all; Shadowrunner.
Based on one of the world’s most successful pen-and-paper RPGs, Shadowrun Online is a turn-based MMO with class-free character-creation, magic, hacking, combat galore, and numerous unique features, including a world-campaign that evolves based on the collective actions of the players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Population Zero Details Wildlife in New Dev Blog
- Enplex Games released a new dev blog today concerning their upcoming Population Zero, detailing the various creatures one might see on Kepler.
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online Announces Guild Wars Update
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online will be upgraded with the most awaited update ever.
- Tanki Online inspires players to create amazing fan-art
- Tanki Online fuels excitement and adrenaline among players with its fast paced action filled gameplay and intense battles. But beyond the aren...