Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
When players log in to play Guild Wars 2 this April Fools’, they’ll notice something different about all of the player characters in-game. Did they get new hairstyles? Maybe new outfits? Nope. We’ve added 200% more cranium to all player characters, turning them into bobble heads! As players trounce through Tyria, they will have their own heavy-headed character and get the chance to see their friends and foes as bobble heads as well.
To give you a visual of what players will actually experience in-game, take a look at the latest Vine video from Guild Wars 2: https://vine.co/GuildWars2
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Command Center Episode Released For PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the latest episode of the PlanetSide 2 Command Center video series.
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...