Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
A new MMORPG ‘Grandia Online’ is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in the summer. For those unfamiliar with the ‘Grandia’ franchise, Grandia is a well known console RPG developed by ‘Game Arts’ and released originally for the Sega Saturn. The game’s latest installment installment was Grandia III for the PlayStation 2. Hopefully, Grandia Online lives up to the franchise’s name, as the Grandia RPGs have all received generally positive game reviews.
Before anyone gets too excited, the Grandia Online open beta will likely be available to those in Japan only, as the game is being developed over there, but if the game is successful, there’s no doubt it’ll make it’s way to to the rest of the world. The game was originally announced back in 2004, so it’s a relief to see that the game is actually coming out in the first place, as the game’s developers haven’t released any information about it for the last 5 years, so learning that an open beta was actually scheduled means that ‘Grandia Online’ isn’t dead yet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seldon Crisis: New Indie Sci-Fi MMO
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. is revealing the first detailed look at Seldon Crisis, an open world sci-fi massively multi-player online game (MMO) ba...
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...