Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
A new MMORPG ‘Grandia Online’ is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in the summer. For those unfamiliar with the ‘Grandia’ franchise, Grandia is a well known console RPG developed by ‘Game Arts’ and released originally for the Sega Saturn. The game’s latest installment installment was Grandia III for the PlayStation 2. Hopefully, Grandia Online lives up to the franchise’s name, as the Grandia RPGs have all received generally positive game reviews.
Before anyone gets too excited, the Grandia Online open beta will likely be available to those in Japan only, as the game is being developed over there, but if the game is successful, there’s no doubt it’ll make it’s way to to the rest of the world. The game was originally announced back in 2004, so it’s a relief to see that the game is actually coming out in the first place, as the game’s developers haven’t released any information about it for the last 5 years, so learning that an open beta was actually scheduled means that ‘Grandia Online’ isn’t dead yet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Takes Ara Haan to the Next Level with New Sakra Devanam Class
- News from Kill3rCombo about the release of Elsword's second job class for Ara Haan.
- Guild Wars 2: New Journal Feature Launching for Season 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the Living World Journal for Guild Wars 2, adding a highly anticipa...
- Age of Wonders III: Eternal Lords Expansion announced
- Triumph Studios, the creators of the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today reveal the Age of Wonders III:Eternal Lords expansion which wil...