Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
Gloria Victis’s latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”. It is a PVP tournament that allows the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs to participate in the regular group fights in a special location. It is a great supplement of the Gloria Victis PVP, allowing the players to focus on pure, brutal fights to earn fame and precious rewards between the following battles for control over the territories.
On the other hand, numerous fixes have been implemented, greatly improving performance of the servers, as well as the game balance improvements which will help the players to get better experience. Find out more in the latest changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trinium Wars Shutting Down This August
- Trinium Wars has announced that it is shutting down on August 31, and is no longer available on Steam.
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...
- Jagex annouces Chronicle: Runescape Legends
- Jagex, the studio behind the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce the development of a brand new game set in ...