Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
Gloria Victis’s latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”. It is a PVP tournament that allows the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs to participate in the regular group fights in a special location. It is a great supplement of the Gloria Victis PVP, allowing the players to focus on pure, brutal fights to earn fame and precious rewards between the following battles for control over the territories.
On the other hand, numerous fixes have been implemented, greatly improving performance of the servers, as well as the game balance improvements which will help the players to get better experience. Find out more in the latest changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Tenno Relays Now Available on Consoles
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving up AAA quality in free-to-play titles with the release of its 337th update for the hi...
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...
- Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
- Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massi...