Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
Gloria Victis’s latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”. It is a PVP tournament that allows the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs to participate in the regular group fights in a special location. It is a great supplement of the Gloria Victis PVP, allowing the players to focus on pure, brutal fights to earn fame and precious rewards between the following battles for control over the territories.
On the other hand, numerous fixes have been implemented, greatly improving performance of the servers, as well as the game balance improvements which will help the players to get better experience. Find out more in the latest changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.
- Albion Online Adds New Twist to Equipment Customization
- Sandbox Interactive has shed some light on the unique equipment and crafting customization system in their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO...
- Digimon Celebrates 2nd Annual Joymax Day
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced their second annual Joymax Day will include events for its anime-style MM...