GamesCampus Teams Up With FTD Flowers for Valentines Day
GamesCampus has announced a partnership with FTD Flowers, giving players who send fresh cut flowers through the floral company 2,000 Campus Credits for free. Valid from now until February 15, players can send gifts to their loved ones, even if they can not be there in person for Valentine’s Day.
FTD utilizes florists worldwide for fresh cut roses and a variety of other flower arrangements to ensure you and your loved ones will always be happy with their purchase. In addition to flowers, the company also deals in a variety of gifts and gift baskets, and live plants.
GamesCampus publishes several popular MMOs, such as Ecol Tactics, Legend of Edda, and RF Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
- InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-...
- F1 2014: New Hockenheimring Hot Lap Video Revealed
- Codemasters® has released a new hot lap video for F1 2014. The hot lap video shows title contender Lewis Hamilton racing his Mercedes F1 W05 ...
- Perfect World International Reveals Eclipse Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment, publisher of the growing cross publisher MMORPG store Arc, has revealed details surrounding its next lunar-themed...