GamesCampus Teams Up With FTD Flowers for Valentines Day
GamesCampus has announced a partnership with FTD Flowers, giving players who send fresh cut flowers through the floral company 2,000 Campus Credits for free. Valid from now until February 15, players can send gifts to their loved ones, even if they can not be there in person for Valentine’s Day.
FTD utilizes florists worldwide for fresh cut roses and a variety of other flower arrangements to ensure you and your loved ones will always be happy with their purchase. In addition to flowers, the company also deals in a variety of gifts and gift baskets, and live plants.
GamesCampus publishes several popular MMOs, such as Ecol Tactics, Legend of Edda, and RF Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.
- Hawken raises over $10 million
- Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
- ChangYou Announces New MMORPG Zentia
- ChangYou announced a new free to play MMORPG called Zentia. The game features 3D graphics and a unique social leveling system.