GamesCampus Teams Up With FTD Flowers for Valentines Day
GamesCampus has announced a partnership with FTD Flowers, giving players who send fresh cut flowers through the floral company 2,000 Campus Credits for free. Valid from now until February 15, players can send gifts to their loved ones, even if they can not be there in person for Valentine’s Day.
FTD utilizes florists worldwide for fresh cut roses and a variety of other flower arrangements to ensure you and your loved ones will always be happy with their purchase. In addition to flowers, the company also deals in a variety of gifts and gift baskets, and live plants.
GamesCampus publishes several popular MMOs, such as Ecol Tactics, Legend of Edda, and RF Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Dragomon Hunter
- Aeria Games today announced the upcoming Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
- The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much t...