DK Online Launches With New Castles And More
The time has come for legions of new Dragon Knights to step up and save the world! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of DK Online, its newest massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Following the overwhelmingly positive response to several beta phases, DK Online is now available to all players, and all character progress will now be permanent and not subject to being wiped in the future.
Several new additions to the world of Litos have arrived with the launch in order to provide players with vastly more content to explore than previously seen during beta testing. Two completely new castles have been introduced to Castle Siege mode—DK Online’s most popular player vs player (PvP) feature in which rival guilds battle for the ownership of these strongholds and the helpful perks that come along with them. In addition, a bevy of new boss creatures have been added throughout the world for intrepid knights to slay in search of glory and loot.
The ceiling has also been raised for character progression. The brand-new zone of Emtlant has opened up a high-level area suitable for players at or near the new level cap of 42. As another means of outfitting their characters, players can now attain Battle Points for earned PvP kills during epic Realm vs. Realm battles.
“After a lot of hard work and incorporating the great feedback we received from players during beta testing, we’re proud to release DK Online,” said Tom Nichols, Director of Publishing at Aeria Games. “This game’s strong graphics, balanced classes, and unique PvP castle sieges are sure to be a big hit with Aeria’s player community.”
Popular throughout the beta tests, GMs will once again host special events to engage players in-game. More information on these events is available on the game’s forums. DK Online is free to download, and like all Aeria Games titles, is free-to-play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Anomalies
- Anomalies, the latest high-end content to challenge players in the upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...
- RaiderZ Launches New Series of Zone Videos - Broken Mast
- The RaiderZ team is excited to share the first episode in a new series zone videos for its upcoming monster-hunting, action MMORPG. Take a clo...