New Monster Invasion Video for Chrono Tales Released
GameDP has presented a brand new video for Chrono Tales, showing off the recently released Monster Invasion feature. Since its launch, and due to the latency caused, the company immediately set forth to optimize servers to ensure stability.
Monster Invasion begins every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8pm EST and lasts for two hours. Bosses and their army of minions invade the capital city in four rounds, each round becoming stronger than the previous. To advance, players must kill all of the monsters and the boss itself. Defending the town earns players various rewards, including a chance at the rare pet Hibussac. What players earn depend on the damage they do to each boss, so the more damage caused, the better the reward!
GameDP also publishes Soul of Guardian and Dragon’s Call.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Super Smash Battle Now Live
- Crusaders Quest ramps up the dazzling combat with Divine Beasts of the Goddesses, 7 new Legendary Heroes, and new Soulbound weapons!
- Nether Adds First Community Selected Features in New Content Update
- Phosphor Games announces news for Nether that includes a new subway system, wing gliders, and a massive new nether.
- Valiance Online Invites Players to Blow Up The Server
- Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount.