New Monster Invasion Video for Chrono Tales Released
GameDP has presented a brand new video for Chrono Tales, showing off the recently released Monster Invasion feature. Since its launch, and due to the latency caused, the company immediately set forth to optimize servers to ensure stability.
Monster Invasion begins every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8pm EST and lasts for two hours. Bosses and their army of minions invade the capital city in four rounds, each round becoming stronger than the previous. To advance, players must kill all of the monsters and the boss itself. Defending the town earns players various rewards, including a chance at the rare pet Hibussac. What players earn depend on the damage they do to each boss, so the more damage caused, the better the reward!
GameDP also publishes Soul of Guardian and Dragon’s Call.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
- As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place
- The Wild Eight Playtest Preview
- Caught in a plane crash in the harsh Alaskan wilderness, (up to) eight survivors must brave the harsh cold in order to return to civilization.
- Ys Online Open Beta Launches in Europe
- Ys Online The Call of Solum is now officially in Open Beta in Europe. North American users have to keep on waiting though as all other countri...