New Monster Invasion Video for Chrono Tales Released
GameDP has presented a brand new video for Chrono Tales, showing off the recently released Monster Invasion feature. Since its launch, and due to the latency caused, the company immediately set forth to optimize servers to ensure stability.
Monster Invasion begins every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8pm EST and lasts for two hours. Bosses and their army of minions invade the capital city in four rounds, each round becoming stronger than the previous. To advance, players must kill all of the monsters and the boss itself. Defending the town earns players various rewards, including a chance at the rare pet Hibussac. What players earn depend on the damage they do to each boss, so the more damage caused, the better the reward!
GameDP also publishes Soul of Guardian and Dragon’s Call.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- Carte officially launches
- GamesCampus has officially launched its newest game, Carte.
- Arc Now Live as Perfect World Expands Platform’s Game Offerings
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that Arc, the Company’s premier platform designed from the ground up for publishing and accessin...