New Monster Invasion Video for Chrono Tales Released
GameDP has presented a brand new video for Chrono Tales, showing off the recently released Monster Invasion feature. Since its launch, and due to the latency caused, the company immediately set forth to optimize servers to ensure stability.
Monster Invasion begins every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8pm EST and lasts for two hours. Bosses and their army of minions invade the capital city in four rounds, each round becoming stronger than the previous. To advance, players must kill all of the monsters and the boss itself. Defending the town earns players various rewards, including a chance at the rare pet Hibussac. What players earn depend on the damage they do to each boss, so the more damage caused, the better the reward!
GameDP also publishes Soul of Guardian and Dragon’s Call.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest Offers First Expansion
- Generation Zero, an open-world action game set in an alternate 1980's Sweden, has recently launched its first expansion: Alpine Unrest.
- League of Angels - Angel Details Revealed
- League of Angels thrusts players into a dangerous and whimsical world, where they must aide light-bearing angels with protecting the world fro...