Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
Players can now continue the epic FWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allows players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
The ‘Library in the Sky’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselves in, including the return of the Majestic Gold Dragon, enhanced gameplay features and the All-server Grand Festival Event ending on Aug. 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn First Week Beta Impressions
- Developed by Gearbox Software, the same crazy minds behind the Borderlands series, Battleborn features a diverse cast of up to 25 heroes.
- Grand Chase Gets Tower of Disappearance Dungeon
- KOG Games releases Grand Chase's most difficult dungeon to date: Tower of Disappearance.
- Warframe: Tenno Relays Now Available on Consoles
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving up AAA quality in free-to-play titles with the release of its 337th update for the hi...