Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
Players can now continue the epic FWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allows players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
The ‘Library in the Sky’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselves in, including the return of the Majestic Gold Dragon, enhanced gameplay features and the All-server Grand Festival Event ending on Aug. 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taitale Studios' Novus AEterno Critically Acclaimed Following Its Showing At Pax Prime
- MMOHuts.com named Novus its BEST RTS of PAX 2012. Find out why!
- Knight Age Announces November 20 Update
- Joymax has announced a "mega expansion" coming to Knight Age this November 20.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Custom Roles Announced
- Aventurine SA announces players may now set their own custom roles and skill sets for Darkfall Unholy Wars.