Vainglory Update 1.21 Now Live
Today Vainglory update 1.21 landed, bringing with it new heroes, skins and more.
The newest Hero to join the fight is Samuel. Samuel is a high damage-per-second hero that specializes in not only controlling zones, but advancing and breaking through them. With the ability to create large fields of darkness that both augment his powers and damage foes, Samuel is a dark force to meet in battle.
Players can look forward to the Summer Party Kestrel, Broken Doll Alpha Tier II, and North Wind Reim Tier III skins, plus a return of Summer Party Phinn for a limited time. New daily, hero, and community quests are also available.
For the full patch notes check the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Echoes of Past update now available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Echoes of the Past” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Warframe Xbox One and PS4 Get Performance Update and More
- Digital Extremes launched a major new update to its top downloaded Free-to-Play console hit Warframe® today.
- Grepolis launches Olympic events
- Innogames has announced the release of Olympic-themed events for Grepolis that will run parallel to the 2012 Olympics in London.