Vainglory Update 1.21 Now Live
Today Vainglory update 1.21 landed, bringing with it new heroes, skins and more.
The newest Hero to join the fight is Samuel. Samuel is a high damage-per-second hero that specializes in not only controlling zones, but advancing and breaking through them. With the ability to create large fields of darkness that both augment his powers and damage foes, Samuel is a dark force to meet in battle.
Players can look forward to the Summer Party Kestrel, Broken Doll Alpha Tier II, and North Wind Reim Tier III skins, plus a return of Summer Party Phinn for a limited time. New daily, hero, and community quests are also available.
For the full patch notes check the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross-Platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes Announces New Server for iOS Release
- With the iOS port of Villagers and Heroes well on the way, Mad Otter Games announced a new server to coincide with the release.
- Elvenar Adds Guild System: Band of Fellows
- Today, InnoGames released a new feature in its strategic city-building game Elvenar: Fellowships.
- Carbine Announces More Layoffs
- In an announcement this afternoon, Carbine Studios confirmed that it has laid off more employees and reduced its WildStar staff.