Vainglory Update 1.21 Now Live
Today Vainglory update 1.21 landed, bringing with it new heroes, skins and more.
The newest Hero to join the fight is Samuel. Samuel is a high damage-per-second hero that specializes in not only controlling zones, but advancing and breaking through them. With the ability to create large fields of darkness that both augment his powers and damage foes, Samuel is a dark force to meet in battle.
Players can look forward to the Summer Party Kestrel, Broken Doll Alpha Tier II, and North Wind Reim Tier III skins, plus a return of Summer Party Phinn for a limited time. New daily, hero, and community quests are also available.
For the full patch notes check the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...
- Trove: Geode Takes Adventurers to a Wondrous New Planet
- Trion Worlds announced the next major expansion for Trove, and that's Geode - where players journey to a brand new planet.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.