Vainglory Update 1.21 Now Live
Today Vainglory update 1.21 landed, bringing with it new heroes, skins and more.
The newest Hero to join the fight is Samuel. Samuel is a high damage-per-second hero that specializes in not only controlling zones, but advancing and breaking through them. With the ability to create large fields of darkness that both augment his powers and damage foes, Samuel is a dark force to meet in battle.
Players can look forward to the Summer Party Kestrel, Broken Doll Alpha Tier II, and North Wind Reim Tier III skins, plus a return of Summer Party Phinn for a limited time. New daily, hero, and community quests are also available.
For the full patch notes check the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
- Square Enix and NVIDIA announce limited edition GeForce® GTX® 650-class bundles including a free copy of Final Fantasy XIV.
- SMITE Victory Lap (3.3) Patch Notes Revealed
- New skin and minor balance tweak patch notes have just been revealed for Hirez Studios third person pantheon driven MOBA, SMITE!
- AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
- Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS.