Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
Players can now continue the epic FWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allows players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
The ‘Library in the Sky’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselves in, including the return of the Majestic Gold Dragon, enhanced gameplay features and the All-server Grand Festival Event ending on Aug. 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
- 37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
- The Mandate Plots a Course For Gamescom 2015
- Perihelion Interactive has announced that it will be bringing its ground-breaking sci-fi RPG The Mandate to Gamescom, August 5-9 2015.
- Planets³ - New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
- The independent studio 'Cubical Drift' has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG.