Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
Players can now continue the epic FWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allows players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
The ‘Library in the Sky’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselves in, including the return of the Majestic Gold Dragon, enhanced gameplay features and the All-server Grand Festival Event ending on Aug. 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 8/16: Guild Wars 2, Lego Minifig, Black Gold, and More
- News from Guild Wars 2, Funcom's Lego Minifigure MMO, Grand Theft Auto Online, Black Gold, and more.
- Lunaria Story Begins Alpha Testing
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will begin running an alpha test at 10 AM EST on Apr. 18, for Lunaria Story.
- ArcheAge begins "Friends & Family" Alpha test for English Server
- Finally, some good news from Trion Worlds regarding the English version of ArcheAge has come to light. The North America/Europe version of Arc...