Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
Players can now continue the epic FWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allows players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
The ‘Library in the Sky’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselves in, including the return of the Majestic Gold Dragon, enhanced gameplay features and the All-server Grand Festival Event ending on Aug. 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- Visionary Realm Acquires Seed Funding for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- The funding allowed the team to expand, build a prototype, launch websites, and enough resources to bring the game into alpha.
- League of Angels Coming Soon to Koramgame
- Koramgame announces it will soon publish League of Angels on its services in March 2014.