Dungeons and Dragons Online releases Update 8
The last major update of the year, Update 8, is now live on Dungeons and Dragons Online servers.
The update includes mostly new content for VIP or Store users, including a new paid Adventure Pack, featuring four quests in which the players beat back the Droaam army. New Armor Appearance Kits, letting you change the look of your armor, and rogue hirelings, which can pick locks and disarm traps, are also available through the store.
DDO is published by Turbine, which also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons & Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Update 8: Attack on Stormreach
In Update 8, the continuing saga of the siege on Lordsmarch Palace in Stormreach continues as the plot expands to include the powerful green Hag, a primary leader from Droaam, the kingdom of monsters. Four adventures launching from the Lordsmarch plaza will send players to over, under and around Stormreach eventually leading to an ancient giants’ ruin where monstrous deeds are underway.
Some of the new features in Update 8 include:
- Defend the city’s outer ward from waves of attackers
- Execute a sneak attack on Droaam minelayer ships
- Beat back sneaky sappers in tunnels beneath the city
- Face an evil medusa and the deadly Green Hag
- New Armor Appearance Kits
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.