Square Enix Conjures Up Spooky Events and Discounts Across Mobile Titles
Square Enix has begun several events across their mobile titles, where players can get sweet treats and enjoy special discounts. These events are for a limited time, and they shared the details with us today.
Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross]:
- Throughout the month of October, players can receive Event Coins from quests, which can be exchanged for boosters, Halloween-themed Medals, and avatar parts.
- For the month of October, the home screen is festooned with Halloween decorations.
- A special Halloween Scenario Quest will be available from October 21 until October 30, 2018, with 1000 Jewels as the main prize.
- Now until October 25, 2018, the Halloween Banishing event will award participants with festive Halloween-themed rewards.
- New and returning Halloween-themed avatar boards are available now throughout October, enabling players to dress up in various costumes for the holiday.
- Entries for the community screenshot contest are being accepted via the official Twitter (@kh_ux_na) until October 29, 2018. Winning parties that submit screenshots of their avatars in their best Halloween costumes can receive Jewels, and by meeting community-wide retweet challenges, all players can receive special prizes.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius:
- New Halloween units Lilith and Lucius are available through a featured summon now until November 8, 2018. Returning Halloween units, including Demon Rain, Dracu Lasswell, and Grim Lord Sakura, have received upgrades and are also available to summon during this period. Other favorites, including White Witch Fina, Pirate Jake, Illusionist Nichol and Black Cat Lid, will also be available to summon during this period.
- Now until November 3, 2018, players can challenge the special Halloween raid to earn medals, which can be exchanged for various rewards.
- From October 26 until November 3, 2018, the Halloween trial boss will challenge players looking to earn additional rewards.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia:
Now through November 5, 2018, the “Trick or Treat” Halloween Campaign offers players a number of different boons, including:
- Limited-time Halloween co-op quests, from which players can earn tokens to exchange for valuable rewards, including a Power Stone, Gems, Draw Tickets, and more.
- Limited-time Halloween stickers available for purchase with Dissidia points.
- Free first Multi Draw from a special limited-time draw.
Star Ocean: Anamnesis:
- Players who login daily now through November 5, 2018, will be treated to generous bonuses, including a 5-star Weapon Ticket, a 5-star Character Ticket, Gems, and more.
- Devil Claire, Vampire Victor, and Were-Millie are available through the featured Campaign Character Draw as powerful new 5-star Ace characters now through November 5, 2018.
- The ghastly Pumpkin Cryptvine is accepting brave challengers now through November 5, 2018. Those who manage to defeat him can earn special rewards and Pumpkin Cookies, which they can exchange for weapons, a 4-5-star Character Ticket, a Barrier Blaster, and more prizes, now until November 13, 2018. Players can rent the new Halloween characters when challenging this boss, also.
- From now through November 5, 2018, players can receive generous rewards such as Limit Break crystals and Ra. Platinum Prisms for completing Halloween Campaign Event Achievements.
- Featured Halloween themed weapons, such as the Crimson Forked Sword (5-star Dual Sword) and Evil Pumpkin (5-star Orb), are available through a featured weapons draw, now through November 5, 2018.
Mobius Final Fantasy:
- Now until 7:59 p.m. PDT on October 31, 2018, players can enjoy an increased summon rate for select Supreme Cards and Ultimate Hero cards. The new Monk-type Supreme Card Braska’s Final Aeon: FFX will also be included in this promotion from 8:00 p.m. PDT on October 27, 2018 until 7:59 p.m. PDT on October 31, 2018.
- Now until 12:59 a.m. PDT on November 1, 2018, Improved Extra Skill bonuses may be earned by taking select Spirits along on quests.
- Now until 12:59 a.m. PDT on November 1, 2018, items purchased with magicite will be 20% off. In addition to this, there will also be 20% off skill seeds used to unlock custom skills and a 20% increase in fusion success rate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- Ballardia Games announces closure of World of the Living Dead
- Ballardia Games, the independent game developer founded by ex Jolt Online developers, is sad to announce that, after a year of Open Beta, the ...