Dragona now in open beta
Dragona has announced that it is now in its open beta testing.
As of December 22, players can join freely in Dragona to test and play the game. There will be no further character wipes between open beta and launch, so players can get a head start on the action now.
The update that comes with open beta also offers a helpful supply kit for new characters, improves the game’s translation, and makes several adjustments to improve gameplay.
Dragona is published by GameClub.
Dragona Gameplay Screenshot
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
The Goddess Huanis has spoken and spread the word all over the continent that the OBT will be launching this December 22, 2011 14:00 PST Officially. From the Opening of the OBT She had declared there will be no characters wipe out further on. All travelers are invited to participate in the opening of the continent. The Goddess awaits for your arrival. Spread the word and let the message be known all over the world!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar - Strain DevSpeak video revealed
- NCSoft and Carbine studios has just released a new DevSpeak video for their upcoming update for WildStar. It has only been a month since WildS...
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.