Gamania reveals Divina
Gamania (Beanfun) revealed the newest game set to come to North America – Divina.
Set just after the World Tree Yggdrasil has been destroyed by Ragnarok, players take the role of young teenagers who survived the apocalypse. They will return to the past with the help of the Guardian God Orwell, reveal mysteries, and attempt to save Yggdrasil and prevent Ragnarok from happening in the future they came from.
Little is yet known about the game, other than it is anime-inspired and will feature a dual-class system. Check out the first trailer for the game below.
Divinia: Official Story Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online prepares for Atlantica Day
- January 29 is Atlantica Day, and this Sunday, players will have 24 hours worth of events to partake in.
- Top Gem Shines New in Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched a new update for Brawl Busters - Top Gem.
- Ragnarok Online 2 Begins Beta Testing in April
- Beta testing for Ragnarok Online 2 is almost underway.