Gamania reveals Divina
Gamania (Beanfun) revealed the newest game set to come to North America – Divina.
Set just after the World Tree Yggdrasil has been destroyed by Ragnarok, players take the role of young teenagers who survived the apocalypse. They will return to the past with the help of the Guardian God Orwell, reveal mysteries, and attempt to save Yggdrasil and prevent Ragnarok from happening in the future they came from.
Little is yet known about the game, other than it is anime-inspired and will feature a dual-class system. Check out the first trailer for the game below.
Divinia: Official Story Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamersFirst Buys APB - Relaunching it as F2P
- K2 Network, the company that runs the free to play portal GamersFirst, has acquired the rights to All Points Bulletin (APB) from the developer...
- VALOFE Opens New Platform, 'VFUN'
- VFUN is an improved version of the games platform by Valofe and is slated to go live on March 14th, 2019.
- World of Warships: Legends Celebrates A Million Users with 'Hunt for Atlanta' Campaign
- World of Warships: Legends from Wargaming, is proud to announce it broke a million users.