Gamania reveals Divina
Gamania (Beanfun) revealed the newest game set to come to North America – Divina.
Set just after the World Tree Yggdrasil has been destroyed by Ragnarok, players take the role of young teenagers who survived the apocalypse. They will return to the past with the help of the Guardian God Orwell, reveal mysteries, and attempt to save Yggdrasil and prevent Ragnarok from happening in the future they came from.
Little is yet known about the game, other than it is anime-inspired and will feature a dual-class system. Check out the first trailer for the game below.
Divinia: Official Story Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Enters Open Beta
- The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has entered open beta testing...
- Tactical Intervention Gains New Publisher
- Tactical Intervention announced today that OGPlanet will be publishing the game this Spring.
- Shotgun News 11/26: Eldevin, C9, GW2, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.