Gamania reveals Divina
Gamania (Beanfun) revealed the newest game set to come to North America – Divina.
Set just after the World Tree Yggdrasil has been destroyed by Ragnarok, players take the role of young teenagers who survived the apocalypse. They will return to the past with the help of the Guardian God Orwell, reveal mysteries, and attempt to save Yggdrasil and prevent Ragnarok from happening in the future they came from.
Little is yet known about the game, other than it is anime-inspired and will feature a dual-class system. Check out the first trailer for the game below.
Divinia: Official Story Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- Tribes Ascend previews major update
- Hi-Rez Studios has revealed plans for the next major update for Tribes Ascend.