Gamania reveals Divina
Gamania (Beanfun) revealed the newest game set to come to North America – Divina.
Set just after the World Tree Yggdrasil has been destroyed by Ragnarok, players take the role of young teenagers who survived the apocalypse. They will return to the past with the help of the Guardian God Orwell, reveal mysteries, and attempt to save Yggdrasil and prevent Ragnarok from happening in the future they came from.
Little is yet known about the game, other than it is anime-inspired and will feature a dual-class system. Check out the first trailer for the game below.
Divinia: Official Story Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 3
- So first up was Dragonball Xenoverse, a new kind of DBZ fighting game with a unique online mode that will set it far apart from previous DBZ t...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City Now Available
- The first DLC game pack for the award-winning multiplayer roleplaying game The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now available