Clockwork Empires December Update Arrives
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing “The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket’s Eldritch Transformation.”
Major New Features
- Naturalists will now explore, study nature, and find weird artifacts!
- Added Laboratories and Scientists to study weird artifacts / do Science!
- (Coincidentally) your colonists might transform into (more) monsters if certain conditions are met.
- Buildings, Modules, and Zones can be dismantled: Build, dismantle, then rebuild your colony to be more perfect!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
- Gloria Victis's latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”.
- Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
- Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria.
- TERA: Rising Alliance Interview + Community Questions
- While the update has been met with much praise, it has also been met with many concerns from the community. With that in mind, I felt it would...
Videos You May Enjoy
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing "The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket's Eldritch Transformation."