Clockwork Empires December Update Arrives
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing “The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket’s Eldritch Transformation.”
Major New Features
- Naturalists will now explore, study nature, and find weird artifacts!
- Added Laboratories and Scientists to study weird artifacts / do Science!
- (Coincidentally) your colonists might transform into (more) monsters if certain conditions are met.
- Buildings, Modules, and Zones can be dismantled: Build, dismantle, then rebuild your colony to be more perfect!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing "The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket's Eldritch Transformation."