Clockwork Empires December Update Arrives
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing “The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket’s Eldritch Transformation.”
Major New Features
- Naturalists will now explore, study nature, and find weird artifacts!
- Added Laboratories and Scientists to study weird artifacts / do Science!
- (Coincidentally) your colonists might transform into (more) monsters if certain conditions are met.
- Buildings, Modules, and Zones can be dismantled: Build, dismantle, then rebuild your colony to be more perfect!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: First CBT happening this week
- Kim Hakkyu, the Project Director of "Arcturus", "Ragnarok Online", "Granado Espada" and "Wolfknights" ...
- Hero Commander: Silver Tycoon Event Available
- As the main currency in Hero Commander, silver means almost everything. Players can use silver to recruit troops, enhance gear, upgrade gem le...
- Multiplayer Hack-and-Slash Action Coming to Mobile with Blade: Redemption
- Global mobile game publisher 4:33 Creative Lab has pulled the cloak back on its exciting role-playing game (RPG), Blade: Redemption.
Videos You May Enjoy
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing "The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket's Eldritch Transformation."