Celtic Heroes: “Shadows over Beltane” Update Now Available
Today, One Thumb Mobile have announced the latest free update expansion for Celtic Heroes. The “Shadow’s over Beltane” is available from June 3rd on iOS and 4th on Android 2014. Shadows over Beltane updates the current Android and iOS Celtic Heroes to include brand new summer season content, whilst Android users will also be able to explore two new zones.
Already available on iOS and now available to Android players, the world beneath Lir’s Reach, includes the twisted tunnels of “Fingal’s Cave” and the subterranean waterways of “Dunskeig Sewers”.
In addition to the Android expansion, the Shadows over Beltane event kicks into action – available on both iOS and Android devices. Entirely free to download, the summer event brings “The Green Man” along with new quests with unique rewards, new armour fashion and weapon traders. Heroes can also now pit their might against the mighty “Warlocks of Tor Caith”.
Phil Harris, Game Content Developer at One Thumb Mobile speaking about the Shadows of Beltane event explains: “We’re excited to release the next expansions to Android and this year’s summer event on both iOS and Android. This is a great time to become Celtic Heroes. Players can join our Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game and engage in our Beltane summer event, teaming up with other players and battling against the forces of evil.
The malevolent Warlock’s of Tor Caith have arrived in the lands of Dal Riata; their aim to suck the very life from the world. Together with their evil minions they aim to bring the end to summer.
Players must now stand against them and help The Green Man rally the forces of good to combat this threat and bring the spirit of nature back to the Celtic Lands.”
Finally, in celebration of the Shadows over Beltane and the Android update, there will also be a Double Platinum sale from Friday 6th June until Sunday 8th June where heroes will be able to receive double the usual amount of in-game currency on each purchase.
For further information please visit www.celtic-heroes.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Now Live
- Goblins vs Gnomes™, the explosive first expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s fast-paced online strategy card game Hearthstone®: Heroes o...
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Spirit Mages Archetype
- The eighth archetype reveal has just concluded from City State Entertainment for upcoming Tri-Realm PvP MMORPG, Camelot Unchained.