Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much to be hosted on Kickstarter. Viking fans looking for a harsh high mobility race or staunch town defender will have to look no further than the Valkyrie.
Pack wings that allow them bonus defense and mobility, and a racial weapon bound fire ability to execute foes into ash, the Valkyrie boon package offers plenty of utility and power. But where there is strength, there is opposing weaknesses along the same line including shock effects from taking too much damage to the wing, and a loss of the will to fight when seeing too much death and destruction around them.
Be sure to catch the full backstory and boon/bane list here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of Yggdrasil Announces For Mu Online
- Mu Online has begun registration for its newest tournament, The Battle of Yggdrasil.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Launch Review
- Ragachak shares his thoughts about Hearthstone in its first week as a released game.
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.