9Dragons Celebrates Second Anniversary with Huge Giveaways/Events
Leading online game publisher GamesCampus, today begins a massive celebration for their martial arts MMORPG, 9Dragons. New and current players can join the festivities by conquering enemies with their friends and winning virtual and physical prizes. Events are going on from now until October 10th. Players can enjoy the most popular mmo martial arts game by signing up at http://9dragons.gamescampus.com.
“9Dragons is officially 2 years old and growing strong!” said Kristina Chan, Production Assistant at GamesCampus. “We’re looking forward to another year of major updates, tons of events, and lots of giveaways to our 9Dragons community.”
The 9Dragons celebration begins with brand new clothes and armor as well as new permanent items for your character. Earn GamesCampus coins and gain new lucky boxes for potions, EXP cards and upgrade items. Need a new set of armor? Access the newest Sun Wukong armor at the store. Craft higher grade weapons and armors with the new assemble and disassemble system. Assembled weapons and costumes come with stats!
Last but not least, they’re giving away over $10,000 worth of physical prizes and virtual game items to players. We’re handing out 9Dragons 2nd Anniversary play packs with special media partners. Plus they’re giving away mice, keyboards, iPad minis and much more to 9Dragons players! To check out all the events, latest updates, screenshots, videos and tips, visit the official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/9DragonsUSA or Twitter at @9DragonsUSA. And keep an eye out on next week’s MMOHuts News Recap video for information on an event of our own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online: Events in March
- Webzen has just announced several new events for their classic MMORPG MU Online
- Heroes of the Storm: Kharazim Now Available (August 18 Patch)
- Today sees the launch of a new patch today for Heroes of the Storm, introducing the new hero Kharazim and more.
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.