Crush Your Enemies Launch Trailer
The barbaric battle strategy game, Crush Your Enemies, is now available on Steam.
Stop messing with all that political and financial nonsense and get to pillaging in Crush Your Enemies, the barbaric RTS available now for PC, iOS, and Android.
Crush Your Enemies is a fast RTS for people who can appreciate the finer intricacies of battle, like well-groomed chest hair, gratuitous cussing, and cool skull helmets. Conquer the kingdoms in single-player, go head-to-horned-head in cross-platform multiplayer, revel in gratuitous good-times, and Crush Your Enemies.
It’s the second game from Vile Monarch, makers of the surprise-hit insult simulator Oh…Sir!, and is the lovechild of two of the main unique minds behind the critically lauded This War of Mine. Crush Your Enemies recently won the Best Indie Game 2nd place award at Digital Dragons 2016, and features an epic original score from Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Hard West).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Looks Back at One Month Since Steam Release
- Black Eye Games is proud of their accomplishments so far, and offers a look at what's been accomplished and what the game's roadmap...
- Valentine's Day Events In Guns and Robots
- Masthead Studios announces Valentine's events for Guns and Robots, including contests and a new game mode.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Preview
- Ærena: Clash of Champions has a very nice art-style and the backstory appeals to me a lot. I've always been a fan of the various 'p...