Crush Your Enemies Launch Trailer
The barbaric battle strategy game, Crush Your Enemies, is now available on Steam.
Stop messing with all that political and financial nonsense and get to pillaging in Crush Your Enemies, the barbaric RTS available now for PC, iOS, and Android.
Crush Your Enemies is a fast RTS for people who can appreciate the finer intricacies of battle, like well-groomed chest hair, gratuitous cussing, and cool skull helmets. Conquer the kingdoms in single-player, go head-to-horned-head in cross-platform multiplayer, revel in gratuitous good-times, and Crush Your Enemies.
It’s the second game from Vile Monarch, makers of the surprise-hit insult simulator Oh…Sir!, and is the lovechild of two of the main unique minds behind the critically lauded This War of Mine. Crush Your Enemies recently won the Best Indie Game 2nd place award at Digital Dragons 2016, and features an epic original score from Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Hard West).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New City of Steam: Arkadia Server Launching on March 3rd
- Mechanist Games announces the launch of a new server for City of Steam: Arkadia, plus its availability on Steam.
- League of Angels II Closed Beta Begins March 24
- GTArcade is happy to announce that closed beta testing for League of Angels II is set to start on March 24th.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One on August 16
- 505 Games and indie studio Pipeworks have announced that Prominence Poker will be available on Xbox One on August 16.