ARK: Survival Evolved Coming to iOS and Android
Studio Wildcard dropped some huge news today, that they will be teaming with War Drum Studios to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved to mobile devices. Designed and developed by War Drum, the mobile ARK will be free-to-play and will be ARK: Survival Evolved in its entirety, including a gigantic island to explore, 80+ dinosaurs and primeval creatures to tame and train, multiplayer tribe mechanics, and of course, crafting and building. Whether you choose the single-player experience or a persistent online multiplayer adventure, an adventure of this scale is a bold undertaking for the mobile gaming scene. War Drum also announced a limited Closed Beta for iOS with the worldwide launch anticipated for later this spring on both iOS and Google Play stores. Parties interested in the beta test can sign up below.
ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile Features:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious island’s creatures and backstory.
- Craft and Build: Using any means necessary – survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities. Plant, Harvest, Build, Level-Up, and Customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
- Play Alone or Team Up to Survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 50 other players in a large-scale multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test alone your mettle against the dinos.
- Join a Tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte Introduces New Arena Updates
- A new update in Carte has introduced an arena for players to test their skills.
- Plague Inc: Evolved Infects Top Sellers List on Steam Early Access
- Ndemic Creations announces the successful launch of Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam Early Access, now including multiplayer.
- Perfect World International: Sirens of War Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the sixth expansion for Perfect World International, "Sirens of War," is now live.