Ark: Survival Evolved
Ark: Survival Evolved is an adventure MMORPG where players assume the role of a stranded male or female whose primary goal is survival, but there is one other thing. The entire island you’be been stranded on is inhabited by an array of different dinosaurs, some of which don’t take kindly to invasions upon their territory. In Ark: Survival Evolved, players will need to use their wits in order to live in such a harsh, new environment. Items will need to be crafted, dinosaurs hunted, crops grown and harvested, and shelters built all in the name of survival. With patience, players can even tame dinosaurs to help them along their way. Some will be able to carry your gear, while others will protect you with their lives. Food and water levels will need to be carefully monitored as temperatures and climates change, causing the player’s needs for both water and food to change. Even tribes can be created between friends so that their pets can be shared and common goals can be achieved. In this new and exciting game available on consoles, PC, and Mac, survivalists will be pushed to their limits.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studio Wildcard
- Publisher: Studio Wildcard
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Beautifully rendered graphics.
- +Many survival elements to be managed.
- +More than 70 different dinosaurs on release.
- +VR Support.
- -Potentially a lot of features for casual players to manage.
- -Lots of unreleased features.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Ark: Survival Evolved is an adventure MMORPG where players assume the role of a stranded male or female whose primary goal is survival, but there is one other thing. The entire island is inhabited by an array of different dinosaurs, some of which can be aggressive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.
- Fruit Attacks Android Review
- While mobile gaming has been a booster seat at the big kid’s table for video gaming, it’s also just as obnoxious.