Stalker Online is a post-apocalyptic MMO that focuses on survival. It has a complex leveling system where you can develop combat skills as well as development and construction skills. Care needs to be made on how you level your character, based on your gameplay style. You can build a base, and outfit it with defenses, or various facilities that help quality of life. Each zone in the game has its own anomalies and mutants, which can shift and change over time. Exploration is rewarded in the game, however, it is also very risky due to the changing areas and the different types of mutants you can encounter.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BigWorld
- Publisher: BigWorld
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique setting and world.
- +Survival based gameplay.
- +Complex leveling system gives depth./li>
- -Style may not be for everyone.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon® 64 X2 5600+ (or better)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 260/ATI HD4870 with 1Gb RAM (or better)
- HDD: 9 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon Joins as Platinum Sponsor of Vainglory Summer Season
- The top eight teams per region will compete at the Summer Live Championships in North America (September 2-5) and Europe (September 9-11).
- Star Crusade Faction Leaders Preview
- Recently our cohorts at Bottom Tier had the chance to dive into an upcoming scifi hero deck CCG.
- Space Engineers Creators Launch New Affiliate Program
- Keen Software House, an independent development studio based in Prague and creators of the PC hit Space Engineers, has launched a new “affil...