Stalker Online is a post-apocalyptic MMO that focuses on survival. It has a complex leveling system where you can develop combat skills as well as development and construction skills. Care needs to be made on how you level your character, based on your gameplay style. You can build a base, and outfit it with defenses, or various facilities that help quality of life. Each zone in the game has its own anomalies and mutants, which can shift and change over time. Exploration is rewarded in the game, however, it is also very risky due to the changing areas and the different types of mutants you can encounter.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BigWorld
- Publisher: BigWorld
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique setting and world.
- +Survival based gameplay.
- +Complex leveling system gives depth./li>
- -Style may not be for everyone.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon® 64 X2 5600+ (or better)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 260/ATI HD4870 with 1Gb RAM (or better)
- HDD: 9 GB
- Description: Stalker Online is set in an apocalyptic future, as mankind struggles to survive. The game is focused on survival, while players explore the unique, urban setting of the game. The game zones also change over time, changing locations of anomalies, and the habits of mutants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlaySpan Partners with World of Tanks to Offer Tank Giveaway
- world of tanks partners with playspan
- My Free Farm Celebrates Their Ninth Birthday
- upjers is proud to celebrate nine years of Mootown as My Free Farm hits their ninth birthday. It's time to go back to Mootown!
- Riders of Icarus Officially Launches
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment today revealed the official launch of the action-adventure, free-to-play Riders of Icarus.