Life is Feudal: MMO – CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today. CBT #5 offers players a chance to explore the game, but to experience the medieval world unlike any other: It’s real medieval, not high fantasy. It’s gritty and the intent is to create real, functioning feudal societies. This Beta will include the overhauled Battle System, where guilds can settle scores and rivalries in combat, which promises to be messy and unforgiving. Guilds will issue a direct challenge to one another, then then duke it over by defeating the opposing force, or holding “the hill”. There’s a lot at stake, as the winner keeps the equipment the enemy left behind after they are obliterated. Formations and commands are included for more a more realistic feel for combat. There’s safety in numbers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
- Above & Beyond Technologies announces another milestone for The Repopulation, and looks ahead to the next.
- Wildstar: Protogames Initiative Preview
- A brand, spanking new updated has just arrived for NCSoft and Carbine Studio’s fantasy & sci-fi themed MMORPG Wildstar.
- Elsword Teases Tier 2 Transformation for Aisha
- A new manwha posted today on Kill3rCombo's website announced that Aisha's Battle Magician evolution will be arriving to the world of...