Life is Feudal: MMO – CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today. CBT #5 offers players a chance to explore the game, but to experience the medieval world unlike any other: It’s real medieval, not high fantasy. It’s gritty and the intent is to create real, functioning feudal societies. This Beta will include the overhauled Battle System, where guilds can settle scores and rivalries in combat, which promises to be messy and unforgiving. Guilds will issue a direct challenge to one another, then then duke it over by defeating the opposing force, or holding “the hill”. There’s a lot at stake, as the winner keeps the equipment the enemy left behind after they are obliterated. Formations and commands are included for more a more realistic feel for combat. There’s safety in numbers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Megatron Lands in Transformers: Forged to Fight
- The mighty leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, is now playable in Transformers: Forged to Fight.
- Millennium Conquest Announced For Limited Release in Phillipines
- GTArcade is excited to announce Millennium Conquest, a new free to play online simulation war game for mobile.
- Moving Hazard Free Trial Launches on Steam
- Psyop Games and IllFonic are launching a special free trial version of Moving Hazard.