Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
In Pumpkin Online, players can craft, farm, and build. Houses are farms are customizable. Players can also go on quests, meet and interact with a multitude of NPCs, date and marry their favorite NPCs, and more. The game supports both single player mode and multiplayer mode.
Additionally, character creation in Pumpkin Online is non-binary and aims to be as diverse as possible to give everyone a chance to represent themselves as they want.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pumpkin Interactive
- Publisher: Pumpkin Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.
- Elite: Dangerous Preview
- Elite: Dangerous allows one to become an intergalactic trucker, facing off against pirates as they traverse the galaxy in search of profit.
- Elsword Introduces Monster Collection System
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, has introduced a brand new system to the game that allows players to col...