Avalon Heroes enters open beta
Avalon Heroes by Alaplaya has launched its open beta phase today, and anyone interested may simply register on Alaplaya to begin playing.
The open beta is scheduled to last somewhere between 10 and 14 days, with a character wipe to follow the end of the testing period. Closed beta testers will receive a special reward, and the testing will offer 50% increased experience. In addition, the top twenty players on each side will also win a special prize at the end of the beta.
The new client version offers the following:
- Six new Heroes – three on each side; two as reward from Scenario Mode chapter 3, two available in the Lobby Store and two only accessible in the Random Cube
- Adjusted Hero prices – MOON, ARC and some other Heroes will cost a few more Aron, so they won’t be as easy to get **
- Scenario Mode Chapter 3 – Meet new Heroes and find out more about the story of Avalon Heroes!
- Oriens: Chapter 3-1 – The Voice in the Dark (a video), Chapter 3-2 – Beginning of the Conspiracy (playable Scenario Mode)
- Aeonia: Chapter 3 – The Ghost in the Labyrinth (playable Scenario Mode)
- New Battle Mode Map: Swamp of the Immortal – a smaller and thus harder map with almost instant direct contact between the two factions
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters Steam Early Access Interview
- We interview Camex Games about their fresh new F2P title Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena, out now on Steam.
- EVE Online: New changes allow opportunities in player-controlled space
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today has rocked the notorious player-controlled metagame of EVE On...
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.