Avalon Heroes enters open beta
Avalon Heroes by Alaplaya has launched its open beta phase today, and anyone interested may simply register on Alaplaya to begin playing.
The open beta is scheduled to last somewhere between 10 and 14 days, with a character wipe to follow the end of the testing period. Closed beta testers will receive a special reward, and the testing will offer 50% increased experience. In addition, the top twenty players on each side will also win a special prize at the end of the beta.
The new client version offers the following:
- Six new Heroes – three on each side; two as reward from Scenario Mode chapter 3, two available in the Lobby Store and two only accessible in the Random Cube
- Adjusted Hero prices – MOON, ARC and some other Heroes will cost a few more Aron, so they won’t be as easy to get **
- Scenario Mode Chapter 3 – Meet new Heroes and find out more about the story of Avalon Heroes!
- Oriens: Chapter 3-1 – The Voice in the Dark (a video), Chapter 3-2 – Beginning of the Conspiracy (playable Scenario Mode)
- Aeonia: Chapter 3 – The Ghost in the Labyrinth (playable Scenario Mode)
- New Battle Mode Map: Swamp of the Immortal – a smaller and thus harder map with almost instant direct contact between the two factions
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen to Bring ELOA to North America and Europe
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the Triple-A Fantasy MMORPG ELOA.
- TERA's 'Shore Hold' Update Offers a New Battleground and Gear Sets for PC
- TERA's first major update of 2019 is here for PC, with "Shore Hold", which features a 7v7 Battleground of the same name.
- PlanetSide 2 Sets New Guinness World Record
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) has set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for Most players online in a single FPS battle in PlanetSide®2...