Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
In Pumpkin Online, players can craft, farm, and build. Houses are farms are customizable. Players can also go on quests, meet and interact with a multitude of NPCs, date and marry their favorite NPCs, and more. The game supports both single player mode and multiplayer mode.
Additionally, character creation in Pumpkin Online is non-binary and aims to be as diverse as possible to give everyone a chance to represent themselves as they want.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pumpkin Interactive
- Publisher: Pumpkin Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika IP Ban Resolution - No 'New' Non U.S. Players. Old Ones Can Stay
- Aika IP Ban resolution. gPotato responds to the community outcry regarding the most recent IP Ban in Aika Online. Those who registered before ...
- LOTRO: Helm's Deep Announced For Fall 2013
- Helm’s Deep will continue the Epic Story into the western plains of Rohan, allow players to take a direct role in the battle for Helm’s De...
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.