Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
In Pumpkin Online, players can craft, farm, and build. Houses are farms are customizable. Players can also go on quests, meet and interact with a multitude of NPCs, date and marry their favorite NPCs, and more. The game supports both single player mode and multiplayer mode.
Additionally, character creation in Pumpkin Online is non-binary and aims to be as diverse as possible to give everyone a chance to represent themselves as they want.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pumpkin Interactive
- Publisher: Pumpkin Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
- Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fu...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Review
- Continent of the Ninth is a fun adrenaline pumping action MMORPG that’s infused with just the right amount of fantasy and PvP mayhem to keep...
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...