Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
In Pumpkin Online, players can craft, farm, and build. Houses are farms are customizable. Players can also go on quests, meet and interact with a multitude of NPCs, date and marry their favorite NPCs, and more. The game supports both single player mode and multiplayer mode.
Additionally, character creation in Pumpkin Online is non-binary and aims to be as diverse as possible to give everyone a chance to represent themselves as they want.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pumpkin Interactive
- Publisher: Pumpkin Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Launch Review
- World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - The Apprentice Returns
- After some time being reworked, the Apprentice has returned Orcs Must Die! Unchained, under the new name Zoey.
- Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
- New details emerge about Kartuga's user interface and item system.