Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
In Pumpkin Online, players can craft, farm, and build. Houses are farms are customizable. Players can also go on quests, meet and interact with a multitude of NPCs, date and marry their favorite NPCs, and more. The game supports both single player mode and multiplayer mode.
Additionally, character creation in Pumpkin Online is non-binary and aims to be as diverse as possible to give everyone a chance to represent themselves as they want.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pumpkin Interactive
- Publisher: Pumpkin Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Pumpkin Online is a multiplayer farming and dating simulator. Drawing inspiration from titles like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, players can relax in their own rural world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- Line of Defense Tactics Review
- Line of Defense Tactics was a dull and often times boring ordeal. However, once I was able to get past the basics of strategic unit placements...