Pit of War
Outcast Games’ Pit of War is a new take on browser games. Entering the war-ravaged world of the Great Realm, Gladiators and Masters are revered and adorn by the public. Requiring strategy in this animation-free game, as Pit Master, you must use your brains and your hired brawn to gain success.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Outcast Games
- Publisher: Outcast Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Interesting lore
- +Strategy based
- -No explanation of strategy, difficult for novices
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prismata: "Not so real-time" strategy game announced
- Prismata, the energetic debut from Lunarch Studios, boils strategy down to its purist form then presses 'fast-forward'. Players comp...
- Rainbow Saga Beta Impressions
- First off: The game starts out with no character customization options. Players will just pick their character as either a male or a female an...
- Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
- After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers and producers of interac...