Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
Look out, Twitch – Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
Players will now be able to watch friends play any game on Steam by selecting “Watch Game” from their profile or friends list. Gamers will be able to select privacy settings for their streaming, which is automatic, as well, allowing only requests from friends to allowing anyone publicly to watch the game stream. The service is currently in beta on the Steam Client.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robot Entertainment/Orcs Must Die Unchained Tour
- I was visiting Robot Entertainment, down in Plano, Texas, touring their facilities, meeting other fans of the franchise.
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.