Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
Look out, Twitch – Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
Players will now be able to watch friends play any game on Steam by selecting “Watch Game” from their profile or friends list. Gamers will be able to select privacy settings for their streaming, which is automatic, as well, allowing only requests from friends to allowing anyone publicly to watch the game stream. The service is currently in beta on the Steam Client.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victory Command Brings RTS MOBA Action to Steam Early Access
- PlayGrid Games along with world renowned developer Petroglyph announced today that Victory Command is available now on Steam Early Access.
- Monkey King Online: New Servers, Immortals, and More
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) proudly announced today that the first month of the Monkey King Online Open Beta has bee...
- OldSchool Runescape discovers "Fossil Island"!
- An adventure millions of years in the making comes to Old School Runescape: Fossil Island! All levels of adventurer in Gielinor can take part!