Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
Look out, Twitch – Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
Players will now be able to watch friends play any game on Steam by selecting “Watch Game” from their profile or friends list. Gamers will be able to select privacy settings for their streaming, which is automatic, as well, allowing only requests from friends to allowing anyone publicly to watch the game stream. The service is currently in beta on the Steam Client.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Square Enix and Bigpoint announce Gameglobe
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have partnered together to offer Gameglobe, an online game platform.
- MU Legend Receives New Spellbinder Class in March
- The support-style mage, Spellbinder will be MU Legend's 5th class and is coming later in March 2018.