Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
Look out, Twitch – Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
Players will now be able to watch friends play any game on Steam by selecting “Watch Game” from their profile or friends list. Gamers will be able to select privacy settings for their streaming, which is automatic, as well, allowing only requests from friends to allowing anyone publicly to watch the game stream. The service is currently in beta on the Steam Client.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Web Fiesta launches today
- Fiesta Online has launched its browser-based, 3D version of Fiesta Online, Web Fiesta, today.
- SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
- With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overh...
- April Extravaganza begins in Rohan Online
- YNK Interactive has announced the April events for Rohan Online.