Moonlight Online is a fantasy RPG based on legends of werewolves and vampires. The game is unique in that your weapon levels up with you. You can also transfer the soul of the weapon you’re using into another one that you prefer, making the game flow much better. Each race has different advantages over the others, ensuring no one race will dominate any other.
In Moonlight Online, players can choose to be a regular human, a powerful werewolf, or a mysterious vampire. Each of these races has three classes to choose from, and each has their on advantages from one another. In this world, you weapon is your greatest friend. Blessed with the Soul Cleric ability, your weapon grows with you, developing in power as you do. Fight for survival of your own kind, and discover the truth behind the world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Weapons level with you
- +Detailed storyline and world
- +Dynamic gameplay
- -Rock, paper, scissors racial balance
- -Long development time
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (32-Bit), Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: Intel P41.5GHz, or better
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX440 with 32MB VRAM, or higher
- HDD: 2GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...
- First Black Desert Online Beta Test Begins Next Month
- Daum Games has announced that the first Beta test for its highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online will begin this December.
- Uncharted Waters Online Announces New Expansion Gran Atlas Chapter 2
- OGPlanet is proud to announce the long awaited major update for the MMORPG Uncharted Waters Online: Gran Atlas Chapter 2 Astronomy.