Magic Rush: Heroes
Magic Rush: Heroes is a multiplayer tower defense game by Elex. Focusing on tower defense, fantasy and RPG themes, Magic Rush allows players to assemble a league of Heroes and charge into a full scale war filled with action and challenging gameplay.
3 Epic Gameplay Styles: Enjoy a mix between tower defense, RPG and RTS gameplay.
Skill-Aiming Controls: Exert direct control over your spells with touch aiming.
PvP Arena: Earn epic rewards for conquering enemies from around the world.
Quests for Power: Earn epic loot and items from completing quests and campaigns.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Strong visuals
- +Interesting mix between RPG, tower defense and RTS gameplay
- +Tons of quests and PvP options
- -Balance between mechanics could use work
- -VIP system has too many limitations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dropzone First Impressions
- Dropzone basically removes Macro from the equation, and while there are still a bit of resource collection involved, games come down to Micro.
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- Kings and Legends Enters a Dark Descent
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today the launch of its exciting new update, “Dark Descent.”