Magic Rush: Heroes
Magic Rush: Heroes is a multiplayer tower defense game by Elex. Focusing on tower defense, fantasy and RPG themes, Magic Rush allows players to assemble a league of Heroes and charge into a full scale war filled with action and challenging gameplay.
3 Epic Gameplay Styles: Enjoy a mix between tower defense, RPG and RTS gameplay.
Skill-Aiming Controls: Exert direct control over your spells with touch aiming.
PvP Arena: Earn epic rewards for conquering enemies from around the world.
Quests for Power: Earn epic loot and items from completing quests and campaigns.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Strong visuals
- +Interesting mix between RPG, tower defense and RTS gameplay
- +Tons of quests and PvP options
- -Balance between mechanics could use work
- -VIP system has too many limitations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
- Nutaku.com announced the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game.