Black Desert Online Launches Partner Program
Kakao Games invites their content creators and influencers to be a part of their new Black Desert Online Partner Program. Launching as of today, this program provides the dedicated Black Desert streamers and influencers greater visibility, rewards, and additional perks. More information can be found about that in the link below. If influencers meet the minimum requirements of 100 concurrent viewership on streaming platforms such as Twitch and/or have 30.000 subscribers on YouTube, they are eligible for unique promotional perks. This includes featuring on the official Black Desert Online website, Twitch and YouTube channels, social media. Other benefits include direct contact with the Kakao Games publishing team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nival announces Closed Alpha test for Prime Arena
- Prime Arena is an upcoming MOBA on the way to Steam's Early Access system. It's part MOBA and part Survival game, inspired partly by...
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Announce eSports Series with ESL
- Aeria Games and ESL (eSports League) have announced two new eSports events for A.V.A.