Black Desert Online Launches Partner Program
Kakao Games invites their content creators and influencers to be a part of their new Black Desert Online Partner Program. Launching as of today, this program provides the dedicated Black Desert streamers and influencers greater visibility, rewards, and additional perks. More information can be found about that in the link below. If influencers meet the minimum requirements of 100 concurrent viewership on streaming platforms such as Twitch and/or have 30.000 subscribers on YouTube, they are eligible for unique promotional perks. This includes featuring on the official Black Desert Online website, Twitch and YouTube channels, social media. Other benefits include direct contact with the Kakao Games publishing team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: "The Scourge Warlock" Highlight Trailer Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwint...
- Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
- Firefall players can now broadcast to Twitch.tv seamlessly from inside their game.
- Civ: BE Launches First Post-Launch Patch
- A month has passed since Civilization: Beyond Earth hit official launch from Firaxis and 2kGames, and much ire arrived from the community abou...