Dragon Saga joins in Valentine’s festivities
Dragon Saga has now launched its Valentine’s Day Event for players to share with their sweethearts.
The event, “Trouble in the Cookie Factory,” challenges players to make their way through two different instanced mission maps, and also offers twelve quests, four recipes, costumes, and pets for Valentine’s Day.
Dragon Saga has also extended their Call to Arms event, granting 100% defenses, HP, MP, and experience (plus weapons and armor) to players under level 40 on Channel 1. This extension is in preparation for an upcoming “Jump into the Action” event, which will begin on February 22. This event lets players create a new character on their account that may begin playing at level 40, with a full set of Anukus Armor and a Dark Soul Weapon. Players must have a character above level 40 on their account to qualify for the event.
Dragon Saga is published by Gravity Interactive (WarpPortal), which also publishes Rose Online and Ragnarok Online.
Dragon Saga Gameplay Screenshot
DRAGON SAGA CELEBRATES VALENTINE’S DAY WHILE PREPARING TO “JUMP INTO THE ACTION”
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (February 14, 2012) – WarpPortal began their Valentine’s Day celebration this week, as hints begin to drop of the “Jump into the Action” Event coming soon, for its popular action MMORPG, Dragon Saga.
Players can participate in all the events by downloading the game for free at: https://www.warpportal.com/landing/dragonsaga/registration.aspx.
This year’s Valentine’s Day Event, Trouble in the Cookie Factory, two gangs have taken over the Cookie Factory and are preventing their world famous chocolate from being made. Players will have to make their way through this cookie factory themed instances and monsters to save the day. This event offers two all new instanced mission maps (F6 & F7), 12 New Quests, 4 New Recipes, New Costumes, and Valentine’s themed pets.
More details: http://playdragonsaga.com/news/eventsdetail.aspx?id=229
In preparation for the Jump into the Action Event, WarpPortal has also extended their A Call to Arms Event. This event grants a bonus for all users between level 1-40, that play on Channel 1. These Bonuses include:
- Physical/Magical Defense +100%,
- HP 100%, MP +100%, EXP +100%
- Upon Character Creation: 1x +10[Normal] Darksoul weapon & +10 Underground Graveyard armors Top/Bottom
These bonuses will aid players in reaching the level 40 required for the Jump into the Action Event.
More details: http://www.playdragonsaga.com/news/eventsdetail.aspx?id=224
The Jump into the Action Event, coming February 22nd 2012, will allow players to create a new character on their account which begins play at level 40, with a full set of Anukus Armor(Lv32) and Dark Soul Weapon (Lv20~40). This character comes fully equipped and ready for battle. Jump into the Action will give players a chance to experience an all new class at mid-level or recreate their favorite class without having to start from 1. Account must have at least 1 character level 40 or higher during the event period to qualify.
More details to be released 2/15: http://playdragonsaga.com/news/eventsdetail.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Kabam and WBIE Launch The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- Kabam together with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth, an all-new role playing an...
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.