Forsaken World launches March 23
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that Forsaken World, its Western-style MMORPG, will launch in both North America and Europe on March 23, 2011. German and French versions in Europe will also launch alongside English-language versions.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, Battle of the Immortals, and Heroes of Three Kingdoms.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
FORSAKEN WORLD TO BE RELEASED TO THE WESTERN WORLD ON MARCH 23
FOSTER CITY, Calif. and AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – January 31, 2011 – Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Perfect World Europe B.V., wholly owned subsidiaries of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that the highly anticipated massively multiplayer online role-playing game, Forsaken World, will be launching concurrently for North American and European players on March 23, 2011.
“Forsaken World is one of our most impressive games to date. With vast devotion from our talents and contribution from our players, this game was built from the ground up with the western gamers in mind,” said Jonathan Belliss, Director of Marketing for Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. “We’re very excited to finally be releasing Forsaken World and a huge thanks goes out to our beta testing community for providing us with such great feedbacks.”
“With European players being able to enjoy German and French versions along with their North American counterparts, Forsaken World is truly a game built for and by western gamers,” said Phil White, Director of Operations for Perfect World Europe B.V.
In Forsaken World, the evil Dysil has returned to the world of Eyrda to wreck havoc on the five races that had previously united to defeat him. With the fate of Eyrda lying in the balance, players must reunite the races, seek out the lost relics of past fallen gods and rid Eyrda of Dysil once and for all.
For more information on Forsaken World, visit the official website at http://fw.perfectworld.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamerToken Allows Players to Trade Unique Items on the Blockchain
- It allows gamers to truly own the virtual items they earn in-game, with unique cosmetic items to be made available in participating games.
- Conquer Online Prepares To Enter The Age of Jiang Hu!
- With CO's next expansion coming in June, Conquer Online is going to enter the Jiang Hu Age and will bring a new taste of battle!
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...