In FreeJack, players race on foot through the urban environments of New Jack City. Getting from point A to point B requires jumping from rooftops, over cars, walls, and overcoming other obstacles. FreeJack mixes the odd but interesting ‘parkour’ concept with the crazy and casual friendly gameplay found in kart racers. Players will be able to chose from many modes, use items on one another, and create clans to face off against each other. Single player missions and the ability to decorate an instanced home add variety to FreeJack.
Jin (M) – The leader of the Andro Bob-omb, Jin turned to free racing to get back at the man who stole his lobster pie. Special: Agility
Nadia (F) – A former gold medal gymnast, Nadia is now a private detective who is undercover as a runner. Special: Technique
Goodspeed (M) – The most famous quarterback in New Jack City. Saul Goodspeed turned to running after a stint in dentistry. Special: Toughness.
Tina (F) – Despite her size, Tina is a master of Judo and physics. She turned to racing to help find her former sensei. Special: Speed
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamerKraft
- Publisher: GamerKraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Unique concept.
- +Stylish visuals.
- +Varied environments & game modes.
- +Player housing.
- +Customizable avatar.
- -Limited information available.
- -Only four characters to chose from.
- -Gameplay may get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks vs Shadows Preview
- What do you get when you mix arena combat, RPG elements, magic, mayhem, and a dose of unique elements? No, not a jumbled mess of a game.
- Warlocks vs. Shadows expands with Blood Mage and New World
- Updating Early Access games is nothing new. But there are updates and UPDATES.
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.