Guild Wars (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Guild Wars Page.
Guild Wars is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Lineage 2, City of Heroes and Aion. The game was originally released in 2005 as one of the first MMORPGs that didn’t require a subscription (You still had to buy the game). Graphically speaking, Guild Wars looks absolutely gorgeous. The game world is large and colorful. With over 1,000 skills and only 8 skill slots, so the game requires a lot of strategy. The free trial has some serious restrictions (14 day free trial. 9 Hours maximum play time and limitations on trade). To learn more about Guild Wars check out the official MMOHuts Guild Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide Arena Announces New Launch Date, Closed Beta and Founders Season
- Daybreak Games has announced today that PlanetSide Arena, their upcoming multiplayer arena shooter has a new release date.
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.
- Gamania Europe announces Soul Captor
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (beanfun)'s European division has announced plans to launch a new title, Soul Captor, this summer.