Guild Wars (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Guild Wars Page.
Guild Wars is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Lineage 2, City of Heroes and Aion. The game was originally released in 2005 as one of the first MMORPGs that didn’t require a subscription (You still had to buy the game). Graphically speaking, Guild Wars looks absolutely gorgeous. The game world is large and colorful. With over 1,000 skills and only 8 skill slots, so the game requires a lot of strategy. The free trial has some serious restrictions (14 day free trial. 9 Hours maximum play time and limitations on trade). To learn more about Guild Wars check out the official MMOHuts Guild Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echoes of Eridu Livestream and AMA Tonight (5/5)
- Batterystaple Games will be hosting a livestream and Reddit AMA tonight, showcasing the gameplay and fielding questions about Echoes of Eridu.
- Mabinogi Duel Summer Event Begins
- Mabinogi Duel, Nexon's strategic mobile trading card game, has begun a special summer event to celebrate the season.
- Path of Exile Celebrates Seven Million Players and Widespread Success
- In partnership with leading Asian publisher Garena Online, Grinding Gear Games today announced that its critically-acclaimed action RPG Path o...