Guild Wars (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Guild Wars Page.
Guild Wars is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Lineage 2, City of Heroes and Aion. The game was originally released in 2005 as one of the first MMORPGs that didn’t require a subscription (You still had to buy the game). Graphically speaking, Guild Wars looks absolutely gorgeous. The game world is large and colorful. With over 1,000 skills and only 8 skill slots, so the game requires a lot of strategy. The free trial has some serious restrictions (14 day free trial. 9 Hours maximum play time and limitations on trade). To learn more about Guild Wars check out the official MMOHuts Guild Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Announces Final Closed Beta
- Beginning Thursday, June 2 and running through Tuesday, June 7, Nexon America is hosting a test for players in the west.
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.