Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a subscription-based, pay-to-play MMORPG from Square Enix based on the Final Fantasy franchise. Taking heavy inspiration from its predecessor, Final Fantasy XI, FFXIV offers characters the ability to take on a massive world with deep storylines, monsterous progression, and multiple classes and professions that can be switched between on a single character. Quests, instances, crafting, mounts, and much more are all available in this big-budget title.
Playable races: Hyur, Miqo’te, Elezen, Roeadyn, Lalafell
Battle Roles (Combat classes): Archer/Bard, Gladiator/Paladin, Lancer/Dragoon, Marauder/Warrior, Pugilist/Monk, Conjurer/White Mage, Thaumaturge/Black Mage, Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
Disciples of the Hand (Crafting classes): Alchemist, Armorer, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Culinarian, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Weaver
Disciples of the Land (Gathering classes): Botanist, Fisher, Miner
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2013
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Wide range of classes and professions to choose from.
- +Massive world with tons to do.
- +High production value.
- -Subscription fee required.
- -Lacks innovation.
- -Limited server locations results in high lag at peak times.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 (64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7950, or better.
- HDD: 20GB
- Also available on PS3 & PS4
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...
- Perfect World Celebrates the Holidays
- Perfect World Holidays Every holiday season, many of Perfect World Entertainment’s games are transformed with glittery festive treatments.
- DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy - Stormhorn Mountains
- On Cormyr’s western and northern borders lie the majestic Stormhorn mountains, a brand new wilderness area coming to Dungeons & Dragons ...