FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 6.2 – Buried Memory Trailer
Final Fantasy XIV announces that Patch 6.2, Buried Memory, launches on August 23. Features include:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The epic story continues in this latest chapter.
- New Side Story Quests – Experience the continuation of Tataru’s Grand Endeavor.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in the Fell Court of Troia.
- New Trial – Band together with other players in a new trial with Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New 8-Player Raid – Pandæmonium: Abyssos will be available in both Normal and Savage difficulties to challenge the most seasoned players. The Savage difficulty raid is planned for release one week following the launch of Patch 6.2.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle against Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (Unreal).
- PvP Updates – PvP Series 2 and Crystalline Conflict Season 3 will begin with the release of Patch 6.2. Hidden Gorge will also resume, along with adjustments to PvP actions and the Crystalline Conflict ranked matching system.
- Continued Improvements to the Main Scenario:
- The Duty Support feature will be expanded to include main scenario dungeons from the 2.x series to 3.0 (Snowcloak, The Keeper of the Lake, Sohm Al, The Aery and The Vault).
- The Steps of Faith trial will be reworked into a solo quest battle.
- The Thornmarch trial will be revamped.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Additional content including, updates to adventurer plates and portraits, glamour dresser capacity expansion from 400 to 800 slots, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Announces New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Daybreak Studios has announced not one but two expansions coming to the EverQuest universe.
- Fable Legends Cancelled in Surprise Announcement
- In a shocking announcement this morning, Microsoft revealed that it was cancelling development on Fable Legends.
- Elsword Masters of the Arena Reveals Massive Season 3 Overhaul
- KOG has revealed the details for its massive PvP update in Elsword, called "Masters of the Arena."