Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, with bright, anime-style graphics. Players may take along companions with them, active pets that grow and evolve, and even share special bonds and memories with the player. Companions also prove useful in combat, as they can form combo attacks with the player in a fluid action combat system. With eight classes, multi-classing, and flexible skills, Aura Kingdom promises to bring new life into the fantasy MMORPG.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-Legend
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +In-depth companion system.
- +Elaborate skill trees.
- +Dynamic active combat.
- +Large class variety.
- -Too many fetch quests.
- -Endgame still a work in progress.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 9500, ATI Radeon HD2600 or better.
- HDD: 6GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World Event “Dreamstorm” Launches Today in TERA
- Players can now participate in Dreamstorm, a brand new world event for players with level 65 characters.
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- Guild Wars 2 The White Mantle Raid Press Preview
- The fortress was owned by a group called the White Mantle, which is a villainous sect venerable players might recognize.