Skara: The Blade Remains – In Final Phase to Full Release
After only 10 months working with Epic’s Unreal Engine 4, Skara —The Blade Remains, a free-to-play multiplayer online game, is preparing to release on Steam Early Access in July. Skara – The Blade Remains will combine elements from multiple genres, including:
- RPGs – skill trees, experience and rich background
- Fighting – timing and accuracy, combos and fatalities
- MOBAs – arenas, coordination among the players and frenetic action
Because it incorporates so many features from various genres, Skara – The Blade Remains does not fit in any one single category, so the developer has labelled the title a Multiplayer Online Versus title, or a MOV. Skara – The Blade Remains can support as small as one versus one duals and up to 16 player battles, competing for dominance in a fantasy filled world racked by cosmic disaster. Players choose any of five classes and can customize their character’s appearance, equipment and fighting style. Gamers also decide with whom they will team and create their own factions inside every class. The teams then fight as one with the goal of dominating arenas, expanding their territories and gaining renown in the world of Skara. The best players will be immortalized as heroes and kings, writing history with their successes and failures. The question for players is…How long can they stay alive in Skara – The Blade Remains For more info, visit http://skarathebladeremains.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Announces RuneScape Twitch Integration & New Boss Challenge
- Jagex Games Studio has announced the successful integration of Twitch, the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, into ...
- Outcast Odyssey Out Now on iOS and Android
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is throwing down with the release today of its new free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odysse...
- Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Review
- Shroud of the Avatar is a game that frankly, has filled me with quite a lot of conflict. I am filled with both love and frustration.