Armored Warfare is a massively multiplayer online tactical modern military video game being developed by Obsidian Entertainment as a free-to-compete experience for PCs. Controlling the power of modern fighting vehicles and heavy military weaponry in Armored Warfare, players battle across cooperative campaigns and team-based matches. Armored Warfare puts players in full control of upgrading and building their arsenal of modern military vehicles and weapons. Play the role they want to play by through a diverse upgrade path and wide-range of strategies. Next-gen visuals and destructible environments in Armored Warfare add layers of strategy and complexity across every map and scenario where the face of a battlefield could change at a moments notice requiring players to think fast and shift strategies.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +High quality visuals
- +Multiple game modes
- +Possible customization options available
- -War games focus may not be for everyone
- -Somewhat simplistic damage
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 - 64-bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10 Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 275 or equivalent
- HDD: 30 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Alpha Press Preview
- As Atlas Reactor continues to grow and develop, the development remains with the game remaining completely free-to-play.
- Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
- NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passiona...
- Dungeons and Dragons Online Announces New Expansion Pack
- Dungeons and Dragons Online will roll out a new expansion, Shadowfell, featuring new areas, a raised level cap, and prestige characters.