Armored Warfare Announces Eye of the Storm Expansion
- New Progression Vehicles
- Waterway PvP Map
- PvP Map Overhauls
- Ammunition Changes
- Economy Changes
- Garage UI Improvements
- Visual Enhancement Program
In the expansion, My.com are introducing a series of Czechoslovak and Polish vehicles. It consists of Tier 6 to Tier 10 vehicles of various classes that are bringing new mechanics currently unique to their branch, such as the Spike-LR fire-and-forget guided missile system. The branch consists of both tracked and wheeled vehicles, which all have excellent firepower (often with very high rate of fire) and mobility for their respective tiers. Vehicles: BVP Šakal, KTO Rosomak, KTO Rosomak M1M, WPB Anders and Wilk XC-8
Waterway PvP map:
The next map called Waterway will take tank commanders to one of the biggest feats of engineering the world has ever seen – the Panama Channel! Recently, several rogue corporations hired an unscrupulous band of mercenaries to take over the channel to attack and pillage the ships passing through Panama’s massive waterway to drive the already exorbitant commodity prices even higher. The player’s task is to put an end to this and deal with the raiders once and for all.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Releases New Update and Decorative Pack
- Space Engineers released a new update that offers both an optional Decoration Pack, and some seriously cool technology.
- Warframe Records Record-Breaking Viewership and Raises 250,000 for Charity
- TennoCon's fourth-annual event sold out their venue, and set viewership records, and highlighted the growth of Warframe.