In After Protocol, players expand endlessly through the universe, colonizing and conquering planets, mining minerals, making alloys, and researching new technologies. Individuals can command vast stretches of space, through a variety of planets and solar systems. The game offers the player many options to customize the empire they command. The unit building process is particularly deep in this aspect. The player can choose a ship class and model, and then determine the: armor, cargo, radar, engine, hangar, shields, weapons and bay door allocations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Publisher: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player democracy
- +Higher research rates for new players
- +Limitless universe
- -Dated graphics
- -Niche community
- -Steep learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz CPU (Celeron 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (2 GB for Vista)
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX+ / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 965+)
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Launches Closed Beta Testing
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes has launched into Closed Beta, inviting players to experience the increased amount of cont...
- Tree of Savior 2014 Summary Infographic
- The year in review for Tree of Savior.
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.