In After Protocol, players expand endlessly through the universe, colonizing and conquering planets, mining minerals, making alloys, and researching new technologies. Individuals can command vast stretches of space, through a variety of planets and solar systems. The game offers the player many options to customize the empire they command. The unit building process is particularly deep in this aspect. The player can choose a ship class and model, and then determine the: armor, cargo, radar, engine, hangar, shields, weapons and bay door allocations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Publisher: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player democracy
- +Higher research rates for new players
- +Limitless universe
- -Dated graphics
- -Niche community
- -Steep learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz CPU (Celeron 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (2 GB for Vista)
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX+ / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 965+)
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire Launches National ESL Series
- SG North (formerly G4Box), a leading international publisher of online games, today announced Go4CrossFire, a weekly tournament featuring cash...
- Triad Wars: New game set in the Sleeping Dogs Universe revealed
- Recently revealed by United Games, a new kind of online-focused action game has just been announced called "Triad Wars", which is an...
- Monkey King Online to Launch the 1st Server in GameDP
- Ray Media Group Limited has proud to announced that the 1st server of Monkey King Online is to be launched at MYT 10:00 AM Oct 16th, 2014. The...