In After Protocol, players expand endlessly through the universe, colonizing and conquering planets, mining minerals, making alloys, and researching new technologies. Individuals can command vast stretches of space, through a variety of planets and solar systems. The game offers the player many options to customize the empire they command. The unit building process is particularly deep in this aspect. The player can choose a ship class and model, and then determine the: armor, cargo, radar, engine, hangar, shields, weapons and bay door allocations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Publisher: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player democracy
- +Higher research rates for new players
- +Limitless universe
- -Dated graphics
- -Niche community
- -Steep learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz CPU (Celeron 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (2 GB for Vista)
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX+ / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 965+)
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Exarahn Badlands Update Now Live
- Today Riders of Icarus gets its second massive update, adding large-scale PvP battlegrounds in the Exarahn Badlands.
- Camelot Unchained: "BSC" Days Starting Today
- After a bit of a delay in May/June, the BSC Days of July will be starting at 10AM EDT/2PM GMT today. For those who haven't seen previous ...
- ASTA Announces More Content for "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers"
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds will receive next week a content update for its first expansion "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers"...