In After Protocol, players expand endlessly through the universe, colonizing and conquering planets, mining minerals, making alloys, and researching new technologies. Individuals can command vast stretches of space, through a variety of planets and solar systems. The game offers the player many options to customize the empire they command. The unit building process is particularly deep in this aspect. The player can choose a ship class and model, and then determine the: armor, cargo, radar, engine, hangar, shields, weapons and bay door allocations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Publisher: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player democracy
- +Higher research rates for new players
- +Limitless universe
- -Dated graphics
- -Niche community
- -Steep learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz CPU (Celeron 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (2 GB for Vista)
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX+ / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 965+)
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Reaches 1 Million Registered Users while in Beta
- The worldwide browser beta, which already supports a total of 20 language versions, amassed over a million registered players within 6 weeks.
- Popup Dungeon Joined by Cryaotic. Kickstarter Nears Success!
- Triple B Titles announces Kickstarter progress, new tileset, and new voice actor for Popup Dungeon.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
- Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, a chance to test every hero for free.