APB Reloaded: ‘Open Conflict’ update now available
Reloaded Games today announced the launch of “release 17” of APB Reloaded, a top Free2Play® online action game featuring unparalleled character and car customization. The “Open Conflict” update introduces the revolutionary anti-cheat solution FairFight, a new Open Conflict game mode, new matchmaking options and several general game enhancements.
Key Features of the Update:
- FairFight is the revolutionary server-side anti-cheat solution that now protects APB Reloaded. Players can now feel safe knowing that their opposition is being actively monitored for mischievous activity, just as FairFight also protects other top games like Titanfall and Battlefield 4. FairFight works in conjunction with existing anti-cheat systems, and publicly broadcasts and shames every hacker it bans in real-time. FairFight employs advanced algorithmic analysis and cheat detection methods far beyond the capabilities of other solutions and its server-side approach means that it can never truly be bypassed by hack programs.
- Open Conflict is a new matchmaking mode that means quicker matchups, more play time and fun. Open Conflict selects your opponents based on availability rather than skill, leading to more entertaining and unexpected firefights than previously permitted.
- Character settings are now persistently saved in the cloud for player convenience. This means that if you play from another PC, your account settings will conveniently move with you.
For more information, visit www.apb.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama at NYCC 2016 - Preview of Krosmaga and Dofus Touch
- So with the last day of NYCC 2016, there was one booth in particular that was hiding away in the VR section.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Japanese Version Preview
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is a free-to-play strategy game for the iOS and Android platforms.