APB Reloaded: ‘Open Conflict’ update now available
Reloaded Games today announced the launch of “release 17” of APB Reloaded, a top Free2Play® online action game featuring unparalleled character and car customization. The “Open Conflict” update introduces the revolutionary anti-cheat solution FairFight, a new Open Conflict game mode, new matchmaking options and several general game enhancements.
Key Features of the Update:
- FairFight is the revolutionary server-side anti-cheat solution that now protects APB Reloaded. Players can now feel safe knowing that their opposition is being actively monitored for mischievous activity, just as FairFight also protects other top games like Titanfall and Battlefield 4. FairFight works in conjunction with existing anti-cheat systems, and publicly broadcasts and shames every hacker it bans in real-time. FairFight employs advanced algorithmic analysis and cheat detection methods far beyond the capabilities of other solutions and its server-side approach means that it can never truly be bypassed by hack programs.
- Open Conflict is a new matchmaking mode that means quicker matchups, more play time and fun. Open Conflict selects your opponents based on availability rather than skill, leading to more entertaining and unexpected firefights than previously permitted.
- Character settings are now persistently saved in the cloud for player convenience. This means that if you play from another PC, your account settings will conveniently move with you.
For more information, visit www.apb.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lies of Astaroth Comes to Xbox One
- Finger Tactic Ltd. and iFreeStudio have announced that their mobile game, Lies of Astaroth, is now available on the Xbox One.
- MMORPG Mabinogi Turns 10 & Nexon Launches Special In-Game Events
- This month marks ten years of Mabinogi from Nexon! For that reason, there are 30 days of celebrations coming!