Flyff Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Skip Level Event
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced that manga-style MMORPG Flyff has launched its 10th anniversary game events, marking a decade of English service in North America.
Flyff has more than 30 million registered users worldwide. Given this impressive number, Flyff and its game community are among the most popular of their kind in the West.
Flyff US started its open beta on December 25th 10 years ago, and to mark this occasion, the game will be holding an anniversary bash with in-game events lasting until January 5th, 2016 (UTC).
To celebrate the 10th anniversary, the Flyff team has launched a skip level event that allows players to receive a free level boost for their characters. Players will be able to boost their characters directly to level 60 as well as getting them fully geared with weapons and armor, lasting until January 5th, 2016 (UTC). Both new players and those who have not played the game in a while should not miss this chance to catch up quickly.
In addition, players can get a 3x EXP increase during gameplay from December 25th through to December 28th. And just for the 10th anniversary on December 25th, players will receive 10x EXP for 10 minutes every hour. The 10-minute timeframe will be randomly chosen and cannot be predicted by players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Plans To Expand the Outlands
- After its free-to-play relaunch last week, Albion Online has now announced their plans to expand the world size to accommodate new players.
- ArcheAge 4.5 Press Preview
- A few weeks back, I got a chance to see the changes coming to ArcheAge for update 4.5, and there’s some really big stuff on the way!
- Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
- Forged Chaos shows initiative in raising funds for Trials of Ascension through their own website's Founder Store.