In After Protocol, players expand endlessly through the universe, colonizing and conquering planets, mining minerals, making alloys, and researching new technologies. Individuals can command vast stretches of space, through a variety of planets and solar systems. The game offers the player many options to customize the empire they command. The unit building process is particularly deep in this aspect. The player can choose a ship class and model, and then determine the: armor, cargo, radar, engine, hangar, shields, weapons and bay door allocations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Publisher: Dark Sky Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player democracy
- +Higher research rates for new players
- +Limitless universe
- -Dated graphics
- -Niche community
- -Steep learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz CPU (Celeron 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (2 GB for Vista)
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX+ / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 965+)
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
- Laser Guided Games announces the release of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam.
- League of Angels Announces Packed Event Schedule
- UEFA EURO 2016, Father’s Day and the Mid-year Review Party, League of Angels will be packed with awesome events in the upcoming days!
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.