World of Warships: Dasha Presents Update 0.7.10
The British Arc gains some serious momentum in World of Warships’ Update 0.7.10. A complete tech tree of British Destroyers is coming to the game, and all have a powerful, useful feature: the ability to fire torpedos individually, one at a time. They can also use smoke screens, and the Hydroacoustic Search and Repair Party consumables on high-tier ships. The Royal Navy event also has new stages to tackle and each will last for a week and be broken down under four Directives. The Halloween Event rages on as well, and the stars earned for “Saving Transylvania” and “Sunray in the Darkness” will be reset, so players can earn those again. Dasha’s here with the details, and the patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...
- Elsword Releases Final 3rd Job Update - And We're Giving Away K-Ching!
- KOG Games launched Elsword's third and final update in the 3rd Job update series today.
- PUBG MOBILE's 0.10.0 Update Releases Today
- The 0.14.0 update for PUBG MOBILE has arrived today, and with it comes a brand new mode, Infection.